Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Tarcy Thomason of Artist vs Poet


It was just announced yesterday that the artist singer Vs Poet Tarcy Thomason would leave the group, in addition to drummer Joe Westbrook. He left many questions unanswered, but Thomason who wrote an official statement that can be read below.

There is no easy way for me to start this ... These are all those who supported me, or Artist vs. Poet. First of all ... I truly believe that I have come to know and become friends, some of the truest fans ever. And why is it so hard for me to say:

Soon, Fearless Friends Tour I decided to part ways Artist Vs Poet, I know ... I was at first I told myself, well this is people. I had the dream of getting married, and my best friend Heather last year at the beginning of a smile, and even had my first child was born Lennon Cody Thomason. This is definitely the best thing that ever happened to me, just to see my wife and my child's life means the world to me, why I had to make a decision to stay home forever. End something that was my life for so many years, I meet such great people as well as (some of) Canada, Devin, Brooke, Amanduhhhh, Maddie, Brittni, Laura, Fat Kat, Laura, not to mention my new family that I had the pleasure to tour with, and the best sign there, Fearless Records, it was difficult for me .... but I had a lot more, there's no way I could express in words how happy I am. I could not be more than happy that the family I have.

On that note i want nothing but the best for Joe Kirkland and Jason Dean continuing with Artist Vs Poet. I love those guys and hope nothing but the best for them!
In no way, shape, or form done with music. If you would like to keep in touch with me, my family, and new beginnings, stay tuned. smile

In the words of John LENNON: “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans”